Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grungy fonts, quirky collages, & wedding invitations

One of my favourite fonts is Porcelain by Eduardo Recife. It's so beautiful, and it's free! Check out the other great fonts on his website Misprinted Type. It's a delightfully quirky website featuring Eduardo's fonts, illustration, and vintage collages. And when he creates a new website design he keeps his old ones up! My favourite is Version 3.
Graphic Designers will be pleased to know that Eduardo's free fonts are not just free for personal use, but for commercial use too! Yay! There are also some nifty Photoshop brushes and other goodies to download.

When I worked for Cristina Re designs, I used the Porcelain font to create an invitation set for the French Lace designer paper. This paper would have matched my bridesmaids dresses beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment