Thursday, September 12, 2013

Project Life: Dear Lizzy Fifth and Frolic

I started working on a Project Life album last November, as a creative way of displaying my photos and recording memories. I bought the Neutral Baby kit and Wellington Childhood kit and have also used a lot of papers I already had, digital scrapbooking kits, and some Simple Stories Snap papers. I have loved the process so far!

I pre-ordered the Dear Lizzy Fifth and Frolic core kit the day it went online at Australian stores. This beautiful kit was an exclusive for a store in the USA, so I had already admired it from a distance but a limited amount of stock was then released to international sellers. Yay! I recently received it and absolutely love it! Here are some creative photos I took highlighting some of my favourite cards:


No comments:

Post a Comment