Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010 Calendar Sneak Peek

I've designed my own calendar for 2010! I wanted to capture some of the most special moments from our trip to France and London in 2008 and give my Mum a calendar of special pictures to enjoy throughout the year. This collection of pages has been my first attempt at digital scrapbooking.

I first heard about digital scrapbooking from the Two Peas in a Bucket website back in 2007, but I found it a bit of a funny concept. The products available didn't seem very inspiring, and I wasn't into scrapbooking anyway, so I didn't look any further. Through my interest in pattern design, though, I have come to love scrapbook paper and particularly the Basic Grey designs. I found myself looking at digital scrapbooking products as well as paper products, and I must say, over the last two years the quality seems to have improved dramatically! So what better way to document our trip than with some of these lovely products. I also had a go at designing some of my own, which feature in my calendar too.

Here's the cover of my calendar, called "Belles Memoires" - that's French for "Beautiful Memories".


Credits:
2Ps-Anne Langpap-May Freebie (Leafy pattern used as overlay)
2Ps-Rhonna Farrer-Color My World Free Kit (Brown Distressed Paper, floral stamp)
2Ps-Rhonna Farrer-Free Love (Tiny stamp on tag)
2Ps-Shannon Freeman-Proud To Be Digi (Filmstrip)
2Ps-Tia Bennett-Apple Blossom Free Kit (Felt Flower)
Prima Hybrid-Vera Lim-One Season (Lime green paper)
Scrap Matters-Happy Scrap Girl-CU cardboard_sample (Cardboard)
Shabby Miss Jenn Designs-Grandma’s Scrapbooks (green ribbon, leaves)
Shabby Miss Jenn-Springy Weedy Freebie (tag, zig zag stitching)
Fonts: Pegsanna HMK & Century Schoolbook (Regular)
CVW_SupplyTracker

No comments:

Post a Comment